Thursday, September 8, 2011

week 1 of my senior year of college

So folks (aka me since I'm the only one who reads this  but I just felt like saying folks), this week was my first as a senior in college! ooooo scarrrryyy!! Yep I was pretty nervous going in to be honest but it wasn't too bad minus the ginormous load of homework I have along with 3+ hour classes when my attention span is clearly like 5 minutes long. Anywhoooo here's the scoop on this week.
Sunday: time for church again!! I was so excited to check out the new ward and I think we will have an amazing time! It was fun to see some old friends and then ba ba ba bummmm  I FINALLY got a calling!!! Compassionate Services for the R.S.!! Crazy huh! I am stoked but also kind of nervous! I hope I can fulfill it help eveyone I need too! It will be so fun to work with the best RS President Mindy though. Sunday night led to a fun time hanging with the beautiful/amazing Nicole who luckily only lives a block away!

Okay this is a time-out to post about Nicole who is adorable. She is one of my roommates from last year I love her to death. We started to hang out a lot at the end of last year and man is she great! She is one of the funniest people I've ever known. She cracks me up while at the same time still being a great friend. She listens, knows just what to say and makes everything great! I love that I get to hang out with her more this year because we always have a good time. She deserves nothing but the best and I hope she finds it. Also she loves the kardashians, celebrity gossip, tv, food and sarcasm just like I do! I think it was really meant to be. I could go on and on about her but I'll move on.

Alrighty so moving on. So Monday school started and I only have one class mondays so it wasn't too bad. The classes are killing me though because each one is about 3 + hours long. Monday night I headed to FHE where I got free pizza and was in charge of taking everyone's picture so I got to sort of meet lots of newbies. Brittany was in town so afterwards I headed to Josh, Casey, Phil & Matt's place at Continental. We visited there then went to Cafe Rio with Nicole, Josh, Matt and myself. I loved it. Tuesday meant more school. 2 classes which were long and boring. Tuesday night however was Thor on Old Main. Nicole & I headed over with Jarvis & some of his friends. It was fun to watch the movie minus it being kind of uncomfortable. We were joined by Josh C & Josh H., Casey, Brianna, Matt and some others. Then we all walked back through this creepy little pathway by the bottom of old main. Wednesday was 2 more classes and again so boring. I already had lots of homework and so that day I just hung out at home and I think maybe went to Walmart. Thursday was a magical day! NO SCHOOL! I headed to an institute class to check it out then spent the rest of the day running errands etc. That night I went to high stakes bingo with Emilee ( a wonderful gal from my ward who I love) and we met up with some friends of hers that I know from the ward last year. It was fun to watch the people do embarrassing stuff and we laughed and had a good time drawing on the table cloths. Then we headed to Sam & Mikes house, the friends, where we just hung out for an hour or so. They live in the BEST house up here. It's right by the bottom corner of old main and it's just lovely. So pretty I was beyond jealous! Okay so friday means it was the start of my weekend and the start of week 2 of school which I will do in a different post. the end. here's to a great year.

1 comment:

cole linnae said...

oh summy that was the sweetest thing EVER!!!!!! you are just the best and toooo sweet. we are meant to be. HAGS qtpie