I won't lie I had some awesome toys when I was little. What were they? Well let's start with the famous cabbage patch dolls. I will never forget I had one that filled with water and squirted out through her feet and stuff. What happened you ask, well my older sister decided to chop off her hair one day. But I will never stop loving Erin my awesome doll. I used to play with her all the time!
Gentita. That's what we called them thanks to my awesome mom! We LOVED to play with our 'little people'. We had tons of them and would play with them for hours. I will never forget them and I hope my kids will be playing with them too. My favorite was the teacher.
Let see I also will admit I LOVED to play with my barbies. I had Little Mermaid ones, Brandon from 90210, and tons more even a classic Ken. We spent hours playing with them and I won't lie I enjoy playing with them even today.
Of course when we were little we also played with everything from Trolls, Pokemon, Care Bears, Pogs and so much more. Below are pictures of some of my favorites.
![]() |
| homi had me play with him all the time. |
![]() |
| mine looked EXACTLY like this. |
![]() |
| LOVED my polly pockets!! |
![]() |
| care bears!! |









No comments:
Post a Comment