Saturday, September 24, 2011

ahh the life of a college student.

okey doke. so here's the scoop on this past week. and boy oh boy it was a crazy one. It was homecoming week up here this past week so it was full of activities and good times.
      lets start with Monday. that was the day of the paint dance. So I went to class, did some homework &
     met up with Nicole to help paint the street for her college of Social Work. It was pretty fun and I've never
     been up there for that so it was cool to see lots of people and have a good time. From there we headed to
     the 'paint dance' for a bit. It was mostly watered down but it was still way fun I thought. We saw a gal
    pass out, we saw a crazy man with goggles dancing it up and we got pushed and shoved around. the best
    part? when we were walking out some kid walked by me and put a hand print of real paint on my face
    haha. I smeared some on Nicole & we headed to the Village and met up with Christy & her
   friend Trevor. I won't lie I looked ridiculous and meant to take a picture to capture that moment but spaced
   it. shoot.

    Tuesday: School oh school...I'm not a fan sometimes ya know. That day was low key and lovely just  
         hanging out and all that jazz.
  
     Wednesday: more school...ugh. I hate my 3 hour classes they kill me! Anywho so I headed home and was
           going to head to FOE (friends of the Elderly) at which point I managed to lock my keys in my
           bedroom. I had to call ol Dave Walker who brought me a master & I managed to make it in time 
for some Bingo still. From there Nicole, Ryan & I headed to try & get into watch Mr. USU. I've never been and was pretty excited but the line was crazzzzy long. needless to say....we didn't make the cut.
     So we went to Wingers to get some foodsies. Christy came & met up with us. that's not the best part. the best part was our waiter. let me introduce you to Raymond Brett Johnson III. Well that's the name
     he gave anyways. he was the best waiter I've ever had. He was funny & gave us a free dessert card even though we didn't guess the riddle right away. then he brought Christy some ice cream. When we
     were done he asked if we wanted dessert & told us it was free dessert day. When Christy tried to pay for her ice cream OH who knew it was free dairy day too! Best night there ever. i left him a great thank
      you note.

Thursday: Welll thank goodness no class! I went to institute & then headed home to get ready for out awesome RS activity. I went and got the food for it. Then went to try and do some visits with Mindy. We then went & loaded up 4 canoes, drove up to second Dam and began our adventure. It was a successful and fun activity. Following that I loaded up canoes again, unloaded a few canoes @ Mindy's house, got Chick Fil A for Jared + free ice cream. THEN I finally went to sleep.
Friday: welp lets see. Friday I slept in slightly and then got up to clean & run a couple errands. I went to an opening mixer @ Jared's apartment that was Mexican themed! woot woot! Then I headed up to the Quad with Lindsey, Julia & their roomies + Jared to hang and watch this kissing chain world record. It was a fun night but pretty dang cold. I made it home to sleep about 3 amish. and the week continues... here are a few pics.


hanging on the quad. watching the kissing chain & freezing a little bit.

so grateful to know & work with these gals!

relief society activity! woot woot!

Mindy is fantastic!

that's right folks. it's official. the beenie weenie CAN successfully carry a canoe on top!

roastin some dogs. hot dogs that is.

1 comment:

cole linnae said...

the best part about this post? you said 'foodsies'. iloveyou!