seriously. anyone who knows me at all knows that there are numerous men I find very attractive. But here are just a few of them that I really love to watch & have found gorgeous for some time.
![]() |
| Adam Levine: i heart him. he's hilarious & goregous. |
![]() |
| Prince Harry- i don't care what everyone says I think he's adorable. |
![]() |
| oh Ryan Reynolds...what a man. |
![]() |
| love me some CMM (chad michael murray) |
![]() |
| JT-he'll always be on this list. |
![]() |
| Rob Kardashian-love him. |
![]() |
| sigh..David Beckham. need I say more? |
![]() |
| as Sawyer or just as himself, Josh Holloway is a handsome man! |
![]() |
| He may be gay but I still adore Neil Patrick Harris! |









No comments:
Post a Comment