Okay seriously. I am having the craziest, most stressful week. sighhhh. I am longing desperately to be laying on a warm sandy beach somewhere with a good book...able to swim, nap, eat whenever. so here's the scoop on the crazy times in summer's life this week. Lets start with Monday's schedule shall we? It all started with an 8:30 am language arts class that wasn't too bad except our instructor doesn't feel the need to tell us everything we need to know which drives me nuts. From there I headed home and did some homework due tuesday before heading to FHE for some socializing/fulfill my calling stuff. I was there until almost 9 and headed home to do more homework/call girls for my committee when the lovely Britt stopped by which was wonderful. Tuesday begins again at 8:30 in the am. I have not one but TWO 3.15 hour classes on tuesdays which makes for a very long day. Complete with doing a kindergarten assessment then heading home to do even more homework for the next day which means missing my IWA chapter I want to attend, but am too tired too go too.
Wednesdays mimic tuesdays except these days I have math...which i HATE. During my break I went and got books for a science lesson I have to do Wednesday afternoon I headed to Walmart to get a couple little things where, since my brain was fried, I misplaced my wallet, started crying and luckily it was found. I headed home exhausted and headed to Friends of the Elderly w/ the amazing Nicole. That was the highlight of my week. Those people make me feel like a million bucks! After that...welp more homework. Finally today thursday...I head to Institute ya know doing the righteous thing, embarrass myself in front of a cute guy and then head home for a quick snack before a drive up Logan Canyon to spend 2 hours teaching little 4th graders about Wildlife for a class. Head home and spend 2 hours doing a lesson plan, and laundry...which turned out to be worse when I got it out than got it in. I spend an hour or more trying to fix it and I'm praying it comes out clean.
Instead of more homework I'm going to blog, eat something other than a cookie and then go to sleep. Ready for a 3 hour workshop tomorrow and more homework. That might not seem like much but along with the above goes everyday items like trying to eat, getting mail, cleaning always, laundry, trying to do social things to find a hubby, getting things going for my Compassionate Service Coordinator calling and sleep. I am not complaining, just getting it off my chest. I know I am so lucky, ridiculously blessed and I will enjoy life as much as I can. Here's to getting through the next 5 weeks without too much injury. It's a crazy life but I will love it and be thankful I am living it.
No comments:
Post a Comment