Okay here's a topic. "If you could invite 10 people, dead or alive, to dinner who would it be & what would the menu be?"
So here are the 10 peeps I'd loooooveeee to have dinner with. Reasoning is not going to be available cause I
don't want to write that much.
1. Joseph Smith/ Emma Smith (they count as one)
2. President Hinckley
3. Justin Bieber : )
4. George Washington
5. Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Tim McGraw
7. Captain Moroni
8. Prince Harry
9. Albert Einstein (he'd be amusing I think)
10. My grandpa's Jerry & Nicolas
the menu for this fiesta (because seriously it would be more of a sweet get together/party rather than a fancy dinner). I'm thinking Cafe Rio would cater because their food is delish. And for dessert there would be a buffet of everything from a chocolate fountain to cheesecake to cookies to fancy gourmet desserts. thats all. oh and this 'get together' will happen someday aka: once we're all in heaven. i plan to have all these people over to get to know them.
have a wonderful week.




No comments:
Post a Comment