Tuesday, September 20, 2011

top 5 pet peeves.

just like anyone out there I have some pet peeves. I mean who doesn't right? Welp here are mine & why.

numero 1: people who walk really really slow. I have small legs sure so I take smaller steps and all growing up in high school with my friends who are tall I always walked faster to keep up. Now I don't know if that's why I hate people that walk slow or what. All I know is when I'm walking, you better not be taking your sweet time especially if I'm hurrying to class, hurrying home, or in a store trying to get in and out. I mean really guys let's walk just a little faster. That's not to say I don't enjoy walking slow every now and then to enjoy the roses but man sometimes the slow makes me nuts.

2: people who are downright rude. I HATE people who think they are better than others and are so rude. It drives me nuts! I mean how hard is it to say hello or thank you or please!? Everyone in this world is working hard and going through stuff, the least we can do is be kind to each other. So all those people who think they are better than anyone else and won't give them the time of day need to stop it and just be nice ugh!

Number 3:  people whoever it is that sticks their gum under tables, chairs and on the ground that I step in. It's disgusting. I mean REALLY how hard is it to flick that gum in the trash? And for that matter how hard is it to put any trash in the can instead of on the street? People are so lazy it kills me. Please throw your gum away so I don't have to spend an hour picking it off my shoes. ewww.

numero 4: people that complain and complain about trivial things and don't do anything to chnage it.

number 5: motion sensor sinks in bathrooms. HATE THEM. sorry I'm trying to wash my hands but having to sit there and awkwardly move my hands around with soap on them is not fun. I have decided they are my enemy. that's all.

No comments: