Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ahhh music. the love of my life.

here's the scoop. I'm putting my Ipod on shuffle & recording the first 10 songs that play so here we go...
1. Halo: Bethany Joy Lenz: this song is amazing. she has the most unique beautiful voice. if you haven't heard it
you are missing out.

2. Forever Young: Youth Group- this song was on here from my sister & I really like it. it's great.

3. Get if Faster: Jimmy Eat World: I mean really if you don't like Jimmy Eat World shame on you.

4. Your Call: Secondhand Serenade: beautiful. that's all I have to say about this song.

5. Wanna Grow Old With You: Adam Sandler: this is a classic & adorable.

6. Just Want You to Know: Backstreet Boys: ahhh LOVE them! their new stuff is actually not bad.

7. 15: Taylor Swift: not my favorite song of hers but it takes me back to my high school days for sure. It has a good point too.

8. I Need Thee Every Hour: really such a beautiful song. I LOVE hymns and one of my favorites is a version
of Come Thou Fount.

9. Breathe: Taylor Swift again: i love this song. It's got Colbie Caillat and it's so beautiful & simple & real

10. Supermassive Black Hole: Muse: every since Twilight I enjoy their music and this song is pretty great.

i love music. so ridiculously much I think it's almost a problem. it's wonerful. the end.

No comments: