sooo while I don't read comics or anything I do still have some favorite super heroes. thanks to the amazing Smallville...one of those is Clark Kent or Superman! He can fly, shoot fire from his eyes, run super fast and he's super strong. How amazing are those super powers? Not to mention how gorgeous he is! I love everything about superman the Smallville version & the comic book version.
 |
| mmm love it. |
|
Another superhero I love is also from Smallville, but the only reason I love this guy is because of the handsome man who plays him. Yup I'd take some Oliver as Green Arrow anyday!
 |
| yup he pulls off the green leather |
And finally....who does not love some Batman? I watched Batman when i was little and I love it mostly because of his awesome symbol. Also when Christian Bale plays him. Aaaahh the supeheroes of today being played by gorgeous men. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment