Saturday, September 10, 2011

time to blog? I think so.

Okay so here's the scoop. I enjoy blogging but with school, work and the crazyness that is my life I tend to not do it. If I have those 30 day challenge things I am much more apt to do it because I have a topic & I hate to NOT finish those. So for the next while I'll be doing one of those but not numbering it or anything. Mostly it'll just give me a random topic to post about so that should be fun.

Today's food for thought? What is my relationship status and to discuss it. Welp as per the usual I am single. The single life is fun for the most part. I get to do whatever, whenever and flirt with anyone around. However, with so many friends getting married, engaged & having babies I am not lovin that life too much. Nicole & I are actively searching this year and I sure hope I can find me a man. Boyfriend, husband, fling I don't care just someone. ha ha So here's to all that wonderfulness and we will see if I am still single this time next year, which if I am, I will be moving to like another part of the United States. 

Also I LOVE cooking. today I made strawberry lemon crumb bars. Picture to come. Hopefully they are tasty because MAN buying cooking stuff is PRICEY!! the end.

No comments: