it's no secret that i LOVE food. all kinds of it. If I had my choice I would be a chef or a baker in a bakery. I love to cook and try new foods. My favorite channel is the food network and I'm determined to own a bakery someday. so trust me I know a lot about foods and I of course have some favorite comfort foods.
-chocolate: i mean really need I say more? chocolate ALWAYS makes things feel better. Chocolate anything too whether it's candy, brownies, cake, ice cream, hot chocolate, chocolate syrup, mousse, I mean I can't get enough.
-pizza: I don't know why but pizza/pasta always are my top picks. I love Italian food and I can't wait to go to Italy someday to try some authentic types.
-Milkshakes: tasty, cool, thick and refreshing. I love a good strawberry milkshake. Always a favorite comfort food.
-finally: who doesn't love some fried foods right? Jalapeno poppers, corn dogs, etc. super tasty but SUPER bad for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment