I won't lie, I've never been the best at keeping all those goals we take the time to write down. I usually see mine as guidelines & if I hit them then awesome & if not, then there's next time. Here are some of my goals for the remainder of this year.
- Pass all my classes: I am taking 6 classes that are a lot harder than I expected. I only have
weeks of classes this semester so let's hope I can make it through so I can graduate next
Spring.
-Go on a date: now now I know this may not seem like an important goal or may seem silly to
many but believe me it's a goal I must accomplish before I go crazy.
-Finish the Doctrine & Covenants: Currently this is the book I'm reading so I need to work on
my priorities & get it done. It's been amazing so far. Goal is to finish before the end of the
year so I can start a different book when the new year starts.
-Get healthier: this is always in the back of my mind. I want to be healthier in eating &
exercising which I never really do anything about. So here's to making better choices. Good
news is I always take the stairs so I think that helps in it's own little way.
-Fulfill my calling to the best I can: I am the compassionate services coordinator. It's kind of
the most intense calling I've ever had. I feel very blessed to have it & I'm excited to
do the best I can with it.
do the best I can with it.
to be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment