Tuesday, March 1, 2011

t.v. day 4

favorite tv program is a tough one because again, especially my family knows that I love TV. When I was younger I was really into tons of shows all the time. I would plan my summer vacation according to what time shows came on each day. Honestly, I don't know why I enjoy television so much, I just like the stories, emotion, twists in plot, humor and it's fun. I have really cut down my TV time with being in college though. However I have a long list of past and current favorites.
- These shows I watched as a kid and still love them so much: Saved by the Bell, The Wonder Years, Full House, 7th Heaven, Doug, Hey Arnold, Boy Meets World, Charmed, Days of Our Lives, Rugrats, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, 90210, The Cosby Show, The Nanny and so many more
- In the past couple years these are the shows I try to keep up with and really enjoy: One Tree Hill ( episodes I can watch over and over and never get sick of) and same with The Office, Smallville, House, Bones, 30 Rock, Keeping up with The Kardashians, Jeopardy, almost anything on The Food Network, How I Met Your Mother and a few others I'll watch every now and then. Ha ha I sound like all I do is watch TV which is so not true trust me. Anywho tomorrow will continue this challenge and I am doing great!

No comments: