Tuesday, March 8, 2011

someone I admire- day 11

Wisdom teeth out..check. On to day 11 someone I admire.
That someone is my grandma Rita. She is an incredible person who has been through so much in her life and is one of the strongest women I know. She loves the gospel with all her heart and her family and truly knows what it means to be a good person. I don't know what I would do without her around, I am so blessed to know her and lucky to call her family. She has been through so much in her life and grew up in a different place and a different time. I love nothing more than to sit and listen to stories from her life. She is so strong and secure in all she does and I have never seen her be mean to anyone. She is friendly, outgoing and through  it all loves life and trusts in her Savior. I hope to be just like her someday. She truly is my hero.

No comments: