1- Cellular Phone Device: I love my phone. It connects me to anyone I want, whenever I want, takes pictures, is my alarm, keeps track of important dates in my calender and keeps me occupied when I am superbly bored
2- Chap to the Stick: I am a chapstick junkie and will be the first to admit it. I constantly lose my chapsticks but always buy them. I have wondered how much I spend a year on chapstick. I am trying to wean myself because sometimes I think it has become a comfort thing but I do also get really dry lips.
3-Eyeliner/Mascara: I HATE not wearing these two. Without mascara or eyeliner my eyes feel naked and I feel like I am missing something. I am also trying to wean myself from these but I enjoy them and they make you feel pretty without too much effort.
4- Laptop- My laptop now contains so many important parts of my life which is sad but true. It has tons of photos and important documents. It has all of my schoolwork saved on it as well as my to do list. I love having access to the internet whenever and so far it has treated me well.
5- Beenie Weenie: this is my trusty car. I love my car even though it's kind of a piece of junk. It has gotten me where I need to go for years through thick and thin. I hate when I go somewhere and don't have my car. I almost feel trapped because I can't come and go as I please and I HATE relying on people for rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment