I love art. I could look at paintings, sculptures, photos all day long. There is one art piece in the Nora Eccles Museum of Art on the USU campus that I especially love. I can't find a photo of it so I'll try to describe it best I can. Hanging from the ceiling when one walks in is a beautiful work of art. It is a piece that was made by combing lots of older pieces together in to just one big piece. It's very abstracts and the pieces all look antique and old. I find it beautiful. I can stare at it forever. The reason I love it so much is it reminds me of all the various pieces of 'junk' that used to sit out and around the property of my family's old house in Buhl. From parts of cars to old tools to random pipes and metal this piece takes me back to a part of my childhood. I don't know why it was created but I know I would love to have that piece hanging in my house even though it is huge.
No comments:
Post a Comment