Fashion Favorites are tough for me because while there are so many styles and items I love, I don't use/ wear them because I can't really afford them.
1. Shoes: I LOVE SHOES...of all styles, cute boots, wedges, sandals, high heels, sneakers. I wish I had money to buy them but I don't so until them I admire them from afar and when my sister buys them. I also wish I had the wardrobe to pull of lots of them but again..that day will come later ha ha
2. I recently have a love of sweaters, cardigan/button up/ no button style. They are so cute and can be worn with jeans, skirts, dresses and slacks or shorts.
3. Jewelry. another love of mine. I will stop in various stores just to look at the jewelry knowing I won't even buy any. It's just pretty and I love most all styles and types of jewelry minus things with spikes and black leather etc.
4. Big Sunglasses: what girl doesn't love those.
5. Purses: beautiful and useful. how can you resist.
Honestly, there are few fashion items/ styles I do not like. I usually tend to love a little of everything. Things I don't like might be a shorter list: those include pants that look like they have already been worn yet people buy them for 80+ a pair, all black clothing that has rips, tears or weird images on the front. High lace up hooker leather black boots, and the short ankle boots that look kind of like Napoleon Dynamites moon boots. thats good enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment