Wednesday, March 9, 2011

12.

day 12 is what my dream wedding day would be: here are the few things I've considered when thinking about this
- I want to get married early fall like sept/oct or in the summer around June
-My dress will not be white but Ivory/ Off white, I just don't really like white dresses
-No idea what my colors will be or my flowers or any of that although I do love lilies, lilacs and country looking flowers
-I want to be married in the salt lake city or twin falls temple, probably salt lake but we will see
-Obviously my entire family will be there as well as the close friends I've made over the years
-I want to have a reception/open house in Buhl too
-I want to wear my hair either part way or all the way up so it won't be in my face, maybe a loose bun
-Possibly will have a ring ceremony for my family that can't be in the temple, I'm still considering that
-Honestly other than those little things I really haven't planned or thought about my wedding much. I have seen some dresses I would love but again we will see.

No comments: