This will be a short post because the meaning behind my blog isn't anything too fancy. Honestly, my sister Jennifer is a huge blogger, she always blogs and has lots of them and loves reading them. She set me up with this blog as a way to just post stuff about my life in Salt Lake so my mom could see what was going on and stuff. Honestly I only posted once or twice and it wasn't really very fun and I didn't understand it much. However since then I've realized what a great thing blogging can be. To me it has become an online journal where I can post about my life, things I currently like, a way to stay in touch with family and friends. For instance I love to read about happenings in lives of my family who have blogs. While I know not many people read this blog, I don't care, for me it's still fun to post and go back and read about what has happened. I know that when I get married and have a family blogging will still be a part of my life because I can share my family going on's with family members who are far away. Blogging...it's not so bad after all...I kind of really enjoy it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment