Sunday, March 13, 2011

one fact for every year of my life. dia 15

So day 15 is a day late as I wasn't feeling good still yesterday so here it goes, one fact for every year of my life.
1- I hate avocados, mushrooms and eggs
2-I love, love dogs
3-I have one older sister and one younger brother and between the three of us we make noise for ten kids
4-I have naturally brown hair and have only ever put color in it once, blonde highlights when I was like 11
5-I have never broken a bone or been to the hospital for anything more serious than a physical
6-I have a fear of escalators and heights
7-I love to watch infomercials
8-I have only lived in two states, utah and Idaho
9-I love to travel
10-I love to read and used to read tons as a child but don't nearly as much as I'd like to
11-I have had countless jobs over the years from working as a tutor, to lots of retail, to a camp counselor
12-My family has only ever had Labradors for pets and lots of stray cats that crossed through our yard
13-My graduating class had 80 people and there were about 360 people in my high school, I would say I knew at least 60% if not more names of those people
14-I never played sports in school, I played softball and basketball in Elementary School
15-I get migraines sometimes
16- I have no nieces or nephews but I can't wait to have them someday
17-I procrastinate all the time
18-I love to get good grades but it's really hard for me
19- I love the food network and wish I had the time and money to bake/ cook all the time
20-I moved to salt lake city, ut almost 3 years ago
21-I turned 21 on the 21st of June last year and my name is Summer because I was born on the first day of Summer

No comments: