Favorite books- I have to admit I love reading. In elementary school I read all the time. As I have gotten older however my reading has faded which I really hate. With all the school homework and business of life I have not read nearly the books I'd like too. Hopefully that will change soon. Here are a couple of books I do love though.
-Book of Mormon: I'm currently re reading it and it is even more amazing than the first time. I love that we can always get something new and different from it just depending on the day and the chapter.
-The Great and the Terrible Series: These books are incredible. Chris Stewart writes about the premortal life, and then the life here on earth and leading up to the last days. The take on our lives on earth, how we are intertwined and those who interact with us from above is just a beautiful take on this world and the world to come. I have read them twice and plan to read them again.
-Twilight Series: yeah I like them. so what.
-No one can Take Your Place: it's a Shari Dew book...that's all we need to know.
-I also have other timeless favorites like the H.P. series, the Lord of the Rings Series, all Nancy Drew/ Hardy Boys books, Babysitters Club books, The 12 Purposes of Life Book and countless others.
reading...it's a magical thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment