Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a talent: day 19

Ok so this is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I've been trying to figure out what my talents are because I feel like while I am sort of good at some stuff there isn't something I really am just fantastic at. I still haven't really figured it out either so here are some things I am sort of good at:
> I can play the piano
> I am learning to crochet
>I love to bake/cook but not often cause it's expensive
>I'm great at relating too and playing with kids
>I love to talk and can talk to someone for hours
>I can tell people random facts/ lines about celebrities, entertainment news, movies
>I know the words to countless songs from various genres
I'm going to keep looking and trying to find something I can call a talent so if I do...I'll repost this.
thats all.

No comments: