Day ten is coming early because tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth out and will be in no condition to blog. So here goes- something I crave.
-Chocolate/ Desserts: i love chocolate and sweets. I have a huge sugar tooth and love all desserts from ice cream, to cookies to cheesecake to candy
-Travel: I crave to travel and see the world. I want to visit Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa and South America. I want to see the Leaning Tower, the Sydney Opera House, the Hawaiin Islands, the animals in Africa, the Pyramids in Egypt so many places to go and who knows if/ how many places I will make it too. But I intend to make it to a few of them, I don't know how but I will because life is too short to miss out on seeing the wonders of this beautiful world.


No comments:
Post a Comment