Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ooooo yikes.

MMMM Okay so maybe I really didn't blog for like a week. sorry it's been a pretty crazy one. seriously. may think I'm kidding but I'm totally not. Lemme catch ya up. Here's the scoop from my past week.
I'm not complaining but this is seriously me multiple times a day. haha
-friday: I worked at ol' Bath & Body works yes I did. It was the first time since I've been back I worked a 5 hour shift & boyyy was it long. well it felt like it. see here's the thing about my job there. my bosses are all fabulously nice ladies who don't seem to mind continually answering questions I should already know the answer too. they bring us snacks, drinks and genuinely ask how our lives are going. while working I get to try out various products, get a fix for my OCD by continually straightening soaps, lotions etc., and enjoy getting to know the people who come in. i've worked retail for many moons. it's not what i want to do forever. i get so tired being stuck in that little store and i miss the outside world. the same old line fifty cajillion times starts to get old too. 'hi what can i help you find.( then they say nothing and i say) well here are our specials. if you need anything just let me know). yah gets old pretttyyy fast! but i enjoy it more than most any other job, other than my summer camp job, that I've ever had. so I go and enjoy and work my butt off so my boss ladies love me. friday after work did i do anything way exciting? nope I came home, ate, watched a tv show and went to sleep cause I live the good life like that.
yup. my workplace.
-saturday: welp I wish I could say I had a super relaxing saturday. nope I worked more. I slept in a teeny tiny bit and had to be in to work at 1:15. So see above post for how that goes. Same ol lines and a long time of no windows. But there were tasty treats so i indulged in those during my spare time. and i always smell good in there so bonus! what did i do when I got off at 730? i.......went home ate and went to sleep cause i was TI to the RED!

-sunday: seriously i LOVE sundays with all my heart. sundays feel the best out of any day. there's something about knowing I'll be spritually fed and renewed for another week. sunday I went to church. (YAY). Good ol' one o clock church. well church was fabulous. testimony meetings always are even if ours felt like it lasted for five hours. turns out it was only one. weirrdd. so church ended and i went to my sisters apt and visited with her & my momma for a bit. I haven't seen them much lately so i've decided to make an effort to be better because families are important. then I hurried my butt home & me & nicole walked all the way to the spectrum (which isn't far) for a fireside! while the fireside (about rescuing souls) was amazing! thank you elder Rasband (who knew it isn't spelled razzband? I didn't. he should spell it my way) I mostly enjoyed me & nicole messing with little ol' Josh Corbridge. He was sitting clear down below us where we creepily spied on him & watched him. then nicole had one of her brilliant ideas to text him from my phone ( a number he doesn't have). i felt like a creeper but it turned out to be super fun. we told him we liked his tie & when he asked who it was we said ' someone who is admiring you from afar' HAHAHAHA oh what a time. what a time! anywho the fireside was great & my favorite line was " Men change their hearts everyday". powerful stuff. then i went home and finished some homework ( i know i felt baaaddd). the end.

-wait nope it's not  cause THEN monday was here. man oh man what  a monday I had! so starts out pretty good ya know, I went to my 3 hour class, had lunch w/ my sis & Colbadeer & then Sarah ( my super adorable little roomie) went to FHE. It was a way fun game of Never Have I Ever. Everything was goin peachy. then long story short, my other roomie went to the hospital. we went to be supportive & stuff & met a nice old man who was reading a phone book, found out Sarah was hearing things HAHA, squished some ants, waiting in chairs forever, had my phone die & it was crazy stressful & I worried a TON & then she was okay & then I was exhausted and so I went to sleep after what felt like 5 hours at a hospital (turns out it was only 1 1/2 hours) and then I got up for an 8:30 am class the next morning. seriously such a long night. the stress keeps piling on but I know I just gotta handle it & not complain because it's not thaaatt bad of stuff. and I'm SO relieved my other cute roomie is A OK.
sigh hospitals.
-tuesday: whoooeeee tuesday was I tired! i def. went to my 2, 3 hour classes in a sweatshirt & jeans with my hair in an icky ponytail. I was exhausted & didn't pay much attention. i was so happy to go home. I slept for like and hour but here's the deal with me & naps. i love them but can never take long ones cause I feel like that time could be spent doing something productive. so yah I wake up & end up getting into a huge fight with my crazy sister (who heaven knows i love) and then went to this pizza thing with Christy & Nicole which was the best part of my life this week so far. they are so fun to be around & i can chat with them bout stuff. so anyways we had a killer time waiting for free pizza whichhhhh we ended up just paying for instead. Instead tuesday night tv which wasn't on (dang baseball), we watched Kim Kardashians wedding. Which was pretty great cause those K girls know how to make some good tv. 
I hated her little headpiece thing. for real.
-sooo here I am and I'm still alive & I've made it to Wednesday. it was another long day of classes & sure I've got a crazy load of homework the next few weeks. Turns out these days I feel like the little engine that could. I chug and chug & go and go and I know soon, very soon I'll be at the end of this hard semester of classes. ( in two weeks to be precise). then onto the classroom (which I'm sure will be just as crazy). okay that's all. ps Friend of the Elderly this week. always the sunshine in my week. those folks make me love life & I'm so grateful to know them. Especially Jay, this super grumpy old man who I really want to just see smile & be happy. turns out we both love to bake so I think it's the start of a beautiful thing. sorry I don't have any awesomeness to blog about but if I think of anything I'll def. post it. okay. now it's the final end.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Did I know you had a blog? I think not. But then again, maybe I have left a comment just like this. Liiike, best.day.of.my.life. :)