currently shamelessly blogstalking you in the library...how did I not know about your blog before now? And also, this was MIND BLOWING...they were seriously that great.
haha christy you can blogstalk me anytime. it's just a blog of life so it's not very exciting to anyone but me so I don't tell people i have one haha. and yah i may have watched this like 20 times in a row when i found it.
4 comments:
nice, but she got too loud and drowned him out :(
I agree that she sounds great but i lovvveddd his voice. Wish we hard it even more!
currently shamelessly blogstalking you in the library...how did I not know about your blog before now?
And also, this was MIND BLOWING...they were seriously that great.
haha christy you can blogstalk me anytime. it's just a blog of life so it's not very exciting to anyone but me so I don't tell people i have one haha. and yah i may have watched this like 20 times in a row when i found it.
Post a Comment