alrighty so I stink and once again have not posted in over a month. Honestly I have time but I am so tired after camp every day I'd rather just eat, sleep and relax. So here's a catch up.
Camp: this Summer has been amazing!! I am with the same age group I was with last summer so this year I've gotten to know my Explorers (the ones who returned) even better! I love these kids like they are my family! I have learned so much about myself and learned from them. We have had some amazing moments from our 2 night campout to random popsicle days to crazy swimming field trips. This year I had Matt as a supervisor. He was with me last year but it was different. I will admit I was nervous this year to be working with only him. I wasn't sure how it would be but honestly I have had the best time ever. He and I get along perfectly, we compliment each other well. He's very funny and reminds me to have fun at camp and not always be so strict while I keep safety as our number one. He really cracks me up too from sticking pringles on my butt to making a box creature of me we definitely love to play jokes on each other. It's great and I won't lie in saying that I will truly miss him. Here are a couple photos.
 |
| our wonderful WKC 2011 Staff picture |
 |
| love my job!!! |
 |
| yep I made these at camp. they're awesome I know. |
|
 |
| silly matt and I on the campout |
|
Alrighty. So the entire Summer has pretty much been me focusing on my job. There have been other fun moments though from Jennifer's Birthday dinner to random trips to Logan to hang out. Here are some more pictures from the Summer since it's sadly coming to an end.
 |
| Jen's birthday dinner in Provo. |
 |
| I love my yard at home. It's always the same. | | | | |
|
Well I move back to Logan this weekend and I know it will be devastating to lose these kids again. I hope this year is a great one and I hope I will be able to do well in school, life and remember who I am and what the kids taught me. the end.
1 comment:
My arm looks huge from the light on the window!!
Post a Comment