Saturday, August 20, 2011

back in logan, ut

welp. It's official I'm back in Logan for the school year. I moved back today and again there were tears as I pulled out of salt lake because it made it so real that camp is over again. I know the next couple of weeks will be really hard trying to get into a routine without camp. I miss them so much and my heart just hurts. I love those kids like they are my family but it's time to get into a new mindset for school. This is my senior year and I hope to make it the best one ever. Today I stopped into Kaysville and got to hang with Britt and Nicole, my roomies from last year, and it was great. I love those two. Now that I'm back in Logan it's time to focus on school, getting a social life and all that jazz. Today's memory is going to be one of high school times. I LOVED my high school years. Sure there were good and bad times but one of my favorite memories is from my senior year of high school. In the early mornings we would all walk into school and be sitting in the senior hall way. I would walk in, me and others would get breakfast, bagels etc., then we would sit at the end of the senior hallway and finish up homework, chat, hang out, eat our breakfast and get ready for the day. I used to love that moment. It was just us seniors being kids and having a good time. I used to love watching everyone scramble to help each other finish homework and assignments, say hi to kids and teachers as they walked in the door and watch Landon, Kyle, Big E and Hugo wrestle. Loved every minute of it.

No comments: