Wednesday, May 4, 2011

end of the the school year means onto SUMMER!!!

     Alrighty well it's just about time for the school year to be over and by that I mean I will be DONE by thursday. Today I have two finals at school and tomorrow I have one online then I will be finished. I am SO excited. The last month or so I have been so burnt out just craving the summertime. While I am stoked that school will be over it does mark a sad ending of leaving where I have been living aka Glenwood D 22. 
      Last year when I first moved up to Logan I didn't really feel like it was for me, didn't have many friends and wasn't enjoying myself as much as I thought I would. When I moved into the current apt back in October however that changed. I have had 3 of the best roommates I have ever had and that's saying something since I've had a lot of them. Sure for the first couple of months it was super awkward because I was the outsider and they all have known each other for years. However the past few months I have gotten to know these girls and now love them to death. I have learned so much from all of them, had lots of fun times and I hope I get to continue being friends with them in the future. This past semester has also been amazing because the ward we live in is incredible. I haven't had a ward where I feel like I am a real part of it since the 31st ward in SLC. I am sad to be leaving my Logan ward but I am pretty sure I am going to move back to Glenwood in the fall. Reason being that I will know at least a handful of people and finally won't have to start over from scratch in a new place. 
     Anywho while this week is a little bit sad I am also so excited for the Summer! I leave for Orlando next week and get to have lots of bonding time with the siblings! Then WKC will start up and I can't wait to see all those beautiful faces I have missed so much this year. In not so fun news this Summer also means I will be turning 22...ugh. But I will also have 2 family reunions to look forward too as well as time spent with good friends in the salt lake valley. I don't know what all will come to me this Summer but here's to hoping it's filled with laughter, fun times, great memories and a much needed break before I graduate next Spring!

No comments: