![]() | |||||
| Roommates on our last day together (thank you Josh C for taking a great photo) |
Alrighty so moving day was really quite sad. I am going to miss these ladies so much because living with them was one of the best times ever. I learned something from each of them and really look up to all three of them. I will miss our nights of sitting on the couch with all our laptops out watching AI or our new favorite The Voice. Definitely will miss the days of trying a Biggest Loser contest and eating out more than I ever have in the last week together. Staying up super late was always tons of fun especially our all nighter for the Royal Wedding. And there's nothing like having wonderful roommates who will drive ya up to school even though I could totally have walked. I got extremely lucky when I got to move in with these ladies and I'll never forget how kind, open and friendly they were to me. I got great advice from them all and it really felt like I could have known them forever. D22 I will surely miss you and all our amazing times together even the crazy loud water pipes and crappy dryer!

1 comment:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment