So here's the deal, turns out I keep putting blogging off even though I don't want to. So here's the information for the past couple weeks since snowboarding that I'd like to remember in future days.
First off...turns out I have some pretty hilarious & amazing roomies. Big shout out to Emilee, Sarah, Jacqui & Amanda. I LOVE these girls. There is nothing better than an evening where Em, Sarah, Jacqui & I are just sitting around chatting, being goofy & having fun. They love to go out & do stuff which is just what I want for this semester. We always laugh, crack jokes & find ways to have fun & I love them always.
Okay so since snowboarding here's some fun things that have occurred:
-About two sundays ago I was at ward choir right. Well Tim B & I were walking out & I had my hands full. Some girl screamed over on the other side of the parking lot & right as he turns to look away KABLAM...I slipped on some ice and fell & I don't mean I just kinda fell I REALLY fell. I yelled TIM & he turned around to help me up buttt turns out there were a bunch of people behind us & I got some good scrapes up & down my leg which means...leggings on sundays for awhile. Anywho that left me pretty sore for a few days.
-Last friday night me & the roomies went to the Sports Academy for an institute thing. We arrived & found it to be crazzzyyy crowded soo we left & Em & I went to Pizza Pie Cafe with the cutest fellas around..Josh Corbridge, Casey, Matt & Mike (josh's bro). So we stuffed ourselves full of yummy pizza & turns out we got to take TONS of free pizza home because it was the end of the evening. I always LOVE spending time with these fellas. I don't think I've ever hung out with them & not had a good time. They truly light up my life!
-So then Saturday rolllsss around. Now we'd been planning to go to this gangsta themed party all week that our sunday school president was throwing. So I got us some sweet hats from Ryan (also lights up my life) & Matt to wear. So we got all gansta'd up & took some pics & then headed out. It was me, Em, Sarah, Nicole, Jacqui & her sister & friend, Spencer & Tim. We arrived to a house blaring music and some strobe lights. It was SOOO much fun! We were only there for like 2 1/2 hours but it felt like 5. It was hilarious because so much rap music was playing (some not so edited) and our sunday school & elder's quorum president were both there dancing the night away. We had a blast getting down & I love that I have friends who love to go out & dance because I love it but I haven't done much of it before now. Anywho so we finished up that party & headed home to sleepy sleep.
-Sunday rolled around & we went to church & then the four of us roomies + Nicole went to an amazing fireside by Elder Holland @ the spectrum with Eric & Daniel (hosts of the gangsta party). It was a blast even if our feet hurt from walking up in heels. He is truly amazing & I feel so honored to get to hear him speak.
-Welp from there another week began. Sidenote: ( for a few days Amanda's friend Vince from New Zealand was here & we had fun getting to know him & listen to him speak with his awesome accent!) Well for FHE, Em, Jacqui, Nicole & I took Vince with us to the church where our ward played couples Kickball. It was HILARIOUS & surprisingly super fun! Sure I had bruises around my ankles from the string pulling but it was a great ward bonding time I though.
-Thennn Monday night at like 11pm Justin (our adorable neighbor from downstairs) came up wanting to go to Subway. While we waited for Jacqui & his roomie Nate (also adorable neighbor) we started doing temporary tattoos. I put an awesome bird one on Justin's wrist & then some cool music notes on my foot. Jacqui was a brave soul who attempted to put one on Jared's back (neighbor from building C) & I have not laughed that hard in a very long time I was about in tears. I love these guys because they all have such a good sense of humor & are so happy! Finally we headed to subway with everyone where Jared serenaded us after riding in the trunk, Nate took pictures with strangers & Jacqui, Jared & Nate played catch with ice cubes. Totally worth staying up extra late for.
-Last night, Em, Jacqui, Nicole & I met up with Josh C, Case, Matt A, Ryan, Matt B, Phil & his woman, & Ryan's roommie Mitch & Trevor to go to dinner for Casey's birthday which was on Monday. We headed to Golden Corral. Nothing like a buffet for a good time! It was as mentioned above...a blast because we love all those guys! We laughed & ate & watched while the waiters sang happy birthday to casey. Anywho it's been an incredible few weeks & I can't wait to see what more adventures & fun times I have coming my way. I am determined to have a blast & I love life even when it gets ridiculously stressful & hard because it's moments like these that make it worth it & remind me of what life is for.
| thug sarah will cut you |
| top row diamond bottom row gold...lemme see ya grill |
| gangstas |
| turns out i'm too nice to be a real thug...i'm the happy version |
| ready to party it up |
2 comments:
dying at these gangsta pics. haha Summer your life sounds like a total dream.. :)
That's gangsta!
Chuckie
Post a Comment