Sunday, February 5, 2012

it's the weekend.

well it wasss the weekend. Now it's sunday night & tomorrow means ANOTHER week of school. I am just glad I can look so much towards the weekends now because of my awesome roomies who love to do awesome stuff. Time to recap this weekend. Let's start with Friday night shall we! So Jacqui & I were gonna be the only ones around so we decided to hit up Poetry & a Beverage at the school. We invited Spencer & Justin to come with us. We headed up there & had wayyy too much fun. First we mixed up some Italian Sodas which were yummy cause mine tasted kinda like a Strawberries & Creme from Starbucks...& then I got a wonderful laugh when Justin got too much flavor in his & threw most of it away. So we got our drinks & headed to the HPER to watch a volleyball game of Justin's friend for a few minutes. When we headed back to PoBev we had some flat tires going on because we are kids like that & some bullying because we love each other like that! PoBev was way fun. At first we didn't really have seats but then we found some comfy couches which made life awesome. What made it better? Oh Jacqui & I got to talk to these twins we met a few weeks ago that we've been wanting to hang out with. We met them at a dance party & turns out they are just as cute in the light. M & M since both their names begin with M & they are mostly identical. So we were chatting it up with them, had an awkward moment then enjoyed the rest of the music. Welp POBEV ended so we decided to go with Justin & some of his friends to play Tag at an old church that isn't used anymore. By tag I mean they were playing Hide & Seek and since none of us wanted to hide by ourselves...welllll it's possible that the four of us went into a dark room & laid on each others stomachs & talked for like an hour and then when the next game started we totally did that again. hahaha It was way fun because we got to chat & I laughed pretty hard at everything from Jacqui being able to find funny body parts to hitting our heads on each others stomachs to see if it hurt to the super awkward arm positioning we kept trying to figure out. Well it was a successful night in my mind & I certainly enjoyed myself & I love the people in my life right now. It has made this semester so much easier. 
Moving onto Saturday....which meant me, Em & Jacqui did homework & stayed in our pajamas until like 4pm...no big deal. HAHAHA we enjoyed ourselves all the while getting so very much done. It was one of the best, relaxing saturdays I've had in quite awhile. Then our luhhhovelyyy Emilee wanted to make us roommmate dinner! She made a tasty chicken dish which the four of us sat at the table & enjoyed. It was a fun dinner just chatting the four of us (Sarah joined us during the morning). That evening we headed to a party in an apartment here. It started out slow...got better...got slow again but it was still quite fun. I had fun dancing it up with Em, Sarah & Nate (what a fella with some serious moves) and chatting it up with everyone there. Finally I was too tired to stand it & I had to leave before they did which was crazyy but I did teach RS today so I needed some rest. Anywho...can't wait for this weekend. We are HOSTING a partayyyy for Valentines day which should be quite the blast. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. the end.

No comments: