Christmas is hereeeeeee! So Merry Christmas to us all! Yesterday was Christmas Eve & I spent it running around with my siblings who had to finish their holiday shopping. It was pretty fun cruising the town in the beanie weenie. haha. the highlight of my night? We were at Hobby Lobby & a phone mounted on the pole there starts ringing. I was like ' Oh I"ll answer it" but really i didn't. Homi, who was standing right by me looks around & picks it up. "Hello" he said & proceeded to tell the person on the other side that the store closed at 530, any minute now, no problem & hung up. I was DYING with laughter. As I was laughing I looked around & saw that an aisle over a young man who works there was just staring at us. Now I don't know if he saw Homi answer or if he was just wondering why I was laughing so hard. The whole thing was fantastic. The best part is that Homi didn't even say " Thanks for calling HobbyLobby but just a 'hello'". Good times. Well Christmas has been a relaxing & fun eve & day. I love all my gifts but I've realized how much more I love giving gifts than receiving them. My favorite gift this year was a reindeer who poops candy that my brother got HAHAHA. Oh the stuff people come up with. I love it! Well below are a few photos from yesterday & my chex mix I made today. MERRY CHRISTMAS
![]() |
| my cute little stocking! |
![]() |
| YUMM chex mix! |
| virtual Christmas card for parentals |
| having a good ol' time @ Michaels on Christmas Eve |


2 comments:
haha you three are adorable.
hahahah those are the creepiest glasses i ever seen!
Post a Comment