let me first start this post with the comment that anyone who knows me in the slightest should know just how much i LOVE music. it is the highlight & love of my existence. i was born to listen to & sing along with tunes. there's nothing i love more than jamming out to a tune whether rap, country, pop, alternative..anything. i love every genre of music for so many reasons and this is a post relating to one genre...rap. so tonight I was watching the best 100 songs of the 2000's with my roomie and the countdown reached one person that i love & have only a slight obsession with. that person is the one & only EMINEM. yeah I know he's not the typical ' oh he's so great' guy. honestly..I've loved him for years now. sure he's super vulgar & a little creepy & I'm not a fan of all his lyrics but for the most part...sigh he's fantastic. i love his voice, energy & life story. he tells it how it is and recognizes that everyone has problems in life. he has had so many songs that i adore. these include & are not limited to: Lose Yourself, the classic Slim Shady tunes, Mockingbird, Not Afraid, Love the Way you Lie, and his most recent hit that I can't get enough of, Bad Meets Evil " Lighters" with Bruno Mars. I mean I don't listen to him 24/7 though I should, but I love to listen to him whenever he's on anywhere or sometimes I get into an Eminem mood. his movie 8 Mile, yeah I loved it so what? anywho that's my secret music love that I am sharing. i know not everyone loves him but i sure do & i think he is quite attractive. i will never stop enjoying me some Eminem music. i hope he continues to make music & change the industry as he already has. anddd I wonder if this is the first blog post to ever be devoted to him haha anywho if you haven't listened to him...i highly recommend it. keep an open mind & just listen to what he's saying & really feel his music. or just blast it & jam out to it on any given night for fun because it will get you pumped! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! Here's to another year that will be even better...well unless the world ends bahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment