Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 in reflection & what may come 2012

Well every year I say it & every year it's true. I CAN'T believe how fast time flies by. I will admit I am one of those people who really just wishes time would slow down so I could reflect & enjoy it more. I look back and think of the fun times & wish they hadn't ended yet. Alas...time does move on & it's already 2012. Below is a silly survey to reflect on the year & the one to come. The craziest part of all this year? I realized that I've been out of high school for FIVE...FIVE years...& I've officially lived in Utah for just about 4 years. Crazyness. Welp: here we go
  
2011:.
What was your status by Valentines Day:. Single & ready to mingle haha
Were you in school anytime this year:. psh yah for like 9 months of it
Did you have to go to the hospital:. not for myself but a couple times to support other peoples like my cousin 
           & roomie
Did you have any encounters with the police:. mmmm don't think so

Where did you go on vacation? ORLANDO/ HP WORLD woohooo thanks to my padre for that. It was 
            such a wonderful time.
Did you purchase anything over 100 dollars:. umm books & my apartment & some repairs for my car so 
           nothing too exciting
Did you know anybody who got married:. oh so very many many people. I was happy for all of them!
Did you know anyone who passed away:. sadly yes I did. my cousin did right before Thanksgiving 

Did you move anywhere:. umm to & from logan to salt lake city
What sporting events did you attend:. basketball/football games for USU
What concerts did you go to:. sheesh I did not go to as many as I would have liked that is for sure. I saw The 
          Band Perry who I love!
Describe your birthday:. my birthday was fabulous because again I was working at camp. I had a blast with 
         my camp kiddos all day at Rice Eccles & Hollywood Connection. There's no place I'd rather spend it  
         than with them & Matt, Ric & other counselors. Stephanie started the best day by presenting me with 
         donuts that morning & we ended it with a birthday dinner @ our favorite Cafe Rio.
What is the one thing you didn't think you would do, but did in 2011:. umm go to florida i 'spose
What have been your favorite moments:. trip to Florida..all the crazy fun times with my roomies last spring & 
          this fall...pulling an all nighter to watch the Royal Wedding...seeing the Band Perry....every single 
          moment @ WK camp
 Any new additions to your family:. my cousin Cris had the cutest baby boy Caden & my cousin Rita had 
          adorable baby Grace
What was your best month:. umm any month during the Summer with WKC..or a month last spring with my 
         awesome roomies

Made new friends:. oh yes tons of them & i love it!
Be honest did you watch American Idol:. umm yah + the Voice + Biggest Loser + tons of other shows

Change your hairstyle:. nope did not actually
How old did you turn this year? the big ol 22 years old
Do anything embarrassing:.  oh of course! always have so many i can't even remember them.
Get married or divorced:. no siree do dahhh
Did you get sick this year:. oh of course a few times with a cough that lasted way too long last January
Are you happy for 2011 to end:. mmmm I don't know a little I suppose

2012:.
Will you be looking for a new relationship:. welp I'm single so sure why not
New house:. well not a new house but a new apt since I'm graduating
What will you do different in 2012:. well I'll move & I hope to be kinder, more outgoing
Any trip plans:. oh yeah you know it. After graduation I will be traveling somewhere!
What's on your calender:. welp my birthday...graduation from USU...WKC 2012 woohoo! & who knows 
What about yourself will you be changing:. possibly my hairstyle
Will you dress differently:. umm probably not
Are you going to be in school:. yes but only for ONE more semester!
Do you expect 2012 to be a worse or better year than 2011:. I always hope for a better year
How much did you change from this time last year to now:. umm it always feels like I change a lot 
Will you still be friends with the people you are friends with now:.  i SURELY hope so! i love them all!
Will you be moving:. YUP

Here's to a brand spankin' new year! may 2012 be a happy, joyous, prosperous one without the world ending...but even if it does well guess it'll mean those Mayans were correct. In the meantime I'll work hard to enjoy it, be the best I can be & continue to grow & help those around me however I can. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL!


No comments: