so turns out this year I had three thanksgivings. lemme tell you that is a whole lotta food. that means I will be dieting this week haha. but seriously it was way fun. so the first was on tuesday evening. some people from my ward had a 'thanksgiving festival' for a couple people who weren't able to go home. one of the guys cooked a turkey while everyone else helped with pies & sides. it was TASTY!
on wednesday, Jen, Homi & I headed to Idaho. the road trip there was awesomely fun. mostly because we are crazies. haha i loved it. anywho we arrived there and had thanksgiving on thursday with my dad! It has been a year since I've seen him which I know sounds terrible but honestly I really miss him sometimes & I'm so glad we got to see him for a bit.Thursday night we headed back to Logan because I had work on Black Friday. 4am-12pm. It was a long morning but it went by pretty fast and it wasn't as crazy as I'd expected.
Friday evening we had a tasty Thanksgiving dinner with my mom. We had delicious homemade rolls & some great pie! I loovveee me some pumpkin pie. I was going to take pictures & I totally spaced it. SHOOT!. Anywho so this week has been fun, crazy & I meant to do homework/work on my portfolio every day buttttt I didn't. soooo now the next three days will be chock full of getting stuff done for this week. i am the worst procrastinator ever. seriously. kayyy I gotta keep this short so I can sleep/ get my stuff done. also i LOVE Christmas wooo hooooo. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO US ALLL!! : )
 |
| love my zekey boy so much! |
 |
| dad & homi hanging |
 |
| homi loves having 2 older sisters! |
 |
| hanging on the porch. it was a lovely day. |
 |
| jen & zeke |
 |
| grouchy padre & myself. |
1 comment:
yayyyyyyyyyy!
Post a Comment