Saturday, November 19, 2011

winter 2011

well it's official. it's pretty much wintertime. okay it's not official because the winter solstice isn't until December 21st, but with all the holiday cheer I think it's winter. first off...i LOVE the holidays. yup it's true. I am one of those people who can't get enough Christmas music, thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's decorations, caroling, hot chocolate, Santa's outside stores ringing their bells. any Holiday thing you name it & I probably love it. this is the MOST wonderful time of the yearrrrrrr. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to have a home where I can decorate all cute for each Holiday. anywho so here's to a Happy Holidays to everyone out there including myself!

annnddd here in Logan it snowed a little last week but yesterday was the first big snow of the year. below are a couple of pictures. I am pretty sure it snowed almost a foot if not a foot. it was beautiful, cold, annoying, enjoyable and wonderful all at once. the thing is, i hate walking and driving in snow to places. however i LOVE playing the snow and watching it gracefully fall. anywho some people were building snowmen and it was adorable. 
it can be quite beautiful.

i walked home in this. no bueno


on that note. our Relief Society had a super fun amazing retreat yesterday evening. it was a blast & such a great way to get to know the girls better and bond with them. There were about 30 total that came and while I didn't get the chance to talk to them as much as I would have wanted, I think everyone had a pretty awesome time. we did the following:
-painted nails
-facials (where we looked like skeletons)
-murder in the dark in the gym (complete with a creepy man who walked in, stood around, and walked out)
-partner tag
-pizza, chips, desserts, drinks, ice cream, cereal, bagels all sorts of food!
-Wii Just Dance games!
-Movies & lots of board and other games!
-andddd our amazing Stake President even stopped in & took pictures with us & donated ice cream to our event. can i just say..i LOVE my ward & everyone in it.
until next time...

RS retreat. best girls & relief society ever!

RS Presidency & President Woodland. i love these gals & i love him. he's my hero.

No comments: