Whew so while the last week has been crazy boring it has been crazy busy at the same time. Firstly, I was in Idaho for awhile last week and got back to SLC just in time for 3 days of WKC training! It was fun, needed, and got me excited & stressed out for the upcoming Summer! The last day of camp though I received this photo on my phone, forwarded from my mother.
Two of my cousins, Sam (seen above) & Mike have always loved motorcycles and racing. This past weekend they were in a 250 mile race in Wendover. However 35 miles in my cousin Sam wrecked and broke both bones in his lower left leg. POOR BOY HUH!! So after training Saturday I rushed to the hospital in West Valley to see him after he had surgery. I was there a couple hours with him and other family which was good and boy is he a trooper! So, training just finished, cousin in the hospital onto Sunday! Church, then I headed to the hospital again this time with my mom who drove down from Logan to see him. More family time & supporting Sammy! Monday (Memorial Day) I drove down to Provo to visit my baby brother. I got to spend a few hours with him and a couple friends we have from Buhl. It was a wonderful time because anyone who knows him, knows how hilarious he is! After heading back from there I finally just had some down time to hang out before Tuesday when I had a CPR training, stopped by the hospital to visit Sam again and drove up to Logan where I am spending a few days before WKC starts up!
So while it has been a crazy week I am also very excited that my brother is doing well in Provo, that my cousin Sam is ok after his wreck and that I am all set for work on Monday. Driving into Logan though sure brought in some sadness. I miss being here now that I'm in SLC. Once work starts though I'll be too busy to think so that will be some much needed distraction time. I'm going to try & blog every day about camp/ the Summer so hopefully there will be more exciting stuff on here. Until then keep on keeping at it & I'm counting down the days until our Morales Family Reunion in 3 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment