So I'll start this our by saying how baby hungry I was last week! My cousin Cristina and her 2 month old little boy Caden were in Logan with Sam & Maria a week or so ago for a few days. I was in town and spent every piece of time I could with all of them. I haven't been around a newborn like Caden in a long time and it was so stinkin fun! He is such a chubby little cutie & Cris let me help her with everything from dressing him to bathing him (even though he peed on me) to feeding him and all sorts of stuff. I am so in LOVE with that little boy. He was so adorable just like I knew he would be. Spending time with Cris was amazing too. It's funny to see how she's changed not that she's a mom and the ways she hasn't. She was always giving me tips for when I have kids ha ha. Seeing Maria, Taylee & Sam was fun too because I will probably not see them all again for a very long time. It was time well spent that I wish I could have had more of! Other than that Logan was really relaxing. I hung out with Nicole & Josh doing random things that were of course silly and entertaining minus eating some frozen yogurt that didn't sit quite right. When I went to church there that sunday (in my old ward) I got so sad. I miss that ward so much. Now that my old ward in salt lake has been disassembled, I have no 'home' place to go but my Logan ward has taken that place. I loved seeing familiar faces and having people to sit by and talk too! Hopefully I'll be there again this fall and for once won't have to 'start over' at the beginning of another year of college.
Welp camp officially began this past Monday. It has been an exhausting, fun, trying week. First of all, the group I am with is intensely smaller than the group I had last year. Steph, one of my amazing friends is with a different group, and I hate the bus we ride. Those are the parts of camp I'm not a fan of this year. However, I have already met some new and amazing kids and have gotten to try out being a supervisor for a couple days while Matt was gone. The downside of the first week was that Wed, the day I had off, I was and still am sick. I started out with a mega sore throat, aches all over, congestion and chills. Figured it was a cold and while I have slowly started getting better, it's not all the way gone. I went from a cough to soreness, to having almost no voice today. Soooo here's to hoping I'm all better by Monday so I don't die in camp. In other news, being back in Salt Lake is fun but not what I was thinking. Maybe I've changed since last year, I don't know. I miss Logan a lot and haven't hung out with any of my friends up here really. I spend a lot of time just hanging out by myself because I'm so tired and I kinda,sorta, maybe don't really enjoy my new roomies that much. They are just so messy!! But as of this week I'm going to try and put in more effort. You know what they say, it's your decision to be happy and so I figure I better start being more social if I expect to enjoy myself this Summer. The worst part is, I'm already counting down the days till I get to move back to Logan. soooooo weird. Well since I haven't had much of a life I don't have much to blog about, I'll return once I do have more to write about. Here's to hoping I get better soon, make camp a fun place for the kids, and pass the workshop I have to attend this weekend for a credit I need to graduate.
Welp camp officially began this past Monday. It has been an exhausting, fun, trying week. First of all, the group I am with is intensely smaller than the group I had last year. Steph, one of my amazing friends is with a different group, and I hate the bus we ride. Those are the parts of camp I'm not a fan of this year. However, I have already met some new and amazing kids and have gotten to try out being a supervisor for a couple days while Matt was gone. The downside of the first week was that Wed, the day I had off, I was and still am sick. I started out with a mega sore throat, aches all over, congestion and chills. Figured it was a cold and while I have slowly started getting better, it's not all the way gone. I went from a cough to soreness, to having almost no voice today. Soooo here's to hoping I'm all better by Monday so I don't die in camp. In other news, being back in Salt Lake is fun but not what I was thinking. Maybe I've changed since last year, I don't know. I miss Logan a lot and haven't hung out with any of my friends up here really. I spend a lot of time just hanging out by myself because I'm so tired and I kinda,sorta, maybe don't really enjoy my new roomies that much. They are just so messy!! But as of this week I'm going to try and put in more effort. You know what they say, it's your decision to be happy and so I figure I better start being more social if I expect to enjoy myself this Summer. The worst part is, I'm already counting down the days till I get to move back to Logan. soooooo weird. Well since I haven't had much of a life I don't have much to blog about, I'll return once I do have more to write about. Here's to hoping I get better soon, make camp a fun place for the kids, and pass the workshop I have to attend this weekend for a credit I need to graduate.
No comments:
Post a Comment