So I finished my blog day challenge and now I hope I will still keep it up with the blogging because the challenge was about completion. So back to my life...which is still busy as ever. Recently I've been thinking about time and how quickly it's passing me by. It feels like just yesterday I was graduating high school or just yesterday Summer camp was ending and already it's almost Summer again. It just reminds me how much I need to cherish and live my life the way I need to. I def. need to be using my time more wisely. On that note, it's harder than I think because my life is crazy busy. Here's a look at my usual weekly schedule right now.
Monday: Class from 9:30-6:10pm then off to FHE at 7pm
Tuesday: In a 4th grade class @ Summit Elementary from 830-3:30, home for some homework time off to my IWA chapter at 7
Wednesday: Summit from 830-3:40, homework time and if I have time then off to Friends of the Elderly at 6:15
Thursday: Summit from 830-3:40 and off to class from 4:30-7pm then home for homework
Friday: Class from 1030-1145 and then I am ready for the weekend full of homework and running errands that I haven't had time to do during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment