Monday, April 18, 2011

quotes I heart from various films. part one.

sidenote: I have not watched all these movies but rather saw the quote and loved it. Hopefully I'll someday have watched them all.
"You can't stop being who you are because you're afraid" Sex & the City
"Who you are defines what you do" Across the Universe
"Nothing can take away what's happened to you and what you've experienced.  Even if it goes away somehow, it's still there.  It's still what you are." Away From Her
"The only person standing in your way is you" Black Swan
"No one ever gets to see what could’ve been.” Charlie St. Cloud
"If you want to limit yourself, that's fine.  But don't let other people do it for you." Gracie
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.” Coach Carter
“I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?” Cast Away
“Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts.  So when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.” Hope Floats
"Without faith, without belief in something, what are we?” King Arthur  
“Sometimes we don't see certain things until we're ready to see them in a certain way.” Keeping the Faith
"Most people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”  Leap Year
“Let’s focus on where you could end up, not where you were or are.” Forever Strong
“There is nothing you can’t have if you will reach for it.” Vanity Fair
“Now is the time that we must choose between what is right and what is easy.” HP& Goblet of Fire
"You need to stop your worrying and start believing in yourself.” Sorcerers Apprentice
“Maybe we never really know how good we have it, until it’s gone.” Megamind
"You want to know how to be here?  Stop constantly waiting for something.” Eat Pray Love
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times when one only remembers to turn on the light.” HP 3
"I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.” Steel Magnolias
"I can't tell you any sure way to happiness. I only know that you've got to go out and find it for yourselves.”  Carousel
 “I believe, no matter what our despair, there is a Heaven on this Earth for each of us, if we can only find it.” All This and Heaven Too          

1 comment:

Linda said...

think you forgot: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt