Day 2 of the blog challenge: Favorite movie- as with the previous post and for those who know me, I am a huge fan of all things movies. I can't get enough of watching them. I love to see the differences, escape to far off places, see the graphics and technology. I love every type of movie from westerns, to romantic comedies to action movies to animated movies. While my list of favorite movies is endless...here are a few of my favorites:
- Megamind: recently saw it twice and loved it! So stinking funny along with Despicable Me. They are cute, full of silly jokes and really get me laughing after a long day
-Titanic: It has been on TV a lot lately and I'd forgotten what an epic movie, love story and sad reality it is. The true story behind it always makes me sad and I cry no matter how many times I see it.
-Young Victoria: I am usually not the biggest fan of older victorian style movies. However, the young victoria was incredible. The acting was amazing, the story intriguing and the costumes/ sets made me want to have lived during that time.
-Because I Said So- since I saw this with my mom and sister it has become a favorite romantic comedy of mine. It is such a cute and realistic storyline with two amazingly good looking guys. Plus the bits of songs are great and the soundtrack is full of great tracks
Some other all time favorites: LOTR movies I mean come on you can't not love them, the Twilight movies- my guilty pleasures, While You Were Sleeping, Sweet Home Alabama, Taken, 3:10 to Yuma, ( or something like that), new Batman movies w/ Christian Bale, all older Disney movies.
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment