So I have decided to do a blog 30 day challenge...as busy as I am I am not sure if they will be consecutive but i will try. I think it will be a great way to reflect and really start thinking so day number one is your favorite song. Anyone who knows me however knows my love and passion for all things music. I have so many favorite songs, genres that I can't pick just one. Here are some of my favorites currently though:
-Better Together: Jack Johnson is a wonderful person with great lyrics. " like why are we here, and where do we go and how come it's so hard"
-Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift...so I kinda hate her but I love love all her lyrics. I wish her songs were sung by someone else and I'd love them even more but I do give her props for the wonderful, applicable, sweet lyrics she writes that can describe different parts and people in my life.
-Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice...honestly this song...just listen to it. It's a song about life and how we should live it. I can't listen to it enough...listen yourself and be amazed.
-Time of My Life: the Glee version by Sam/ Quinn was awesome. It's such a lovey dove song.
-all Bieber tunes: well since seeing his interview with Barbara Walters I am now a fan of justin. He is a cutie and I love that people can rise to fame like he has...I personally think Sam from GLEE sings his songs better but I like the songs...they are catchy and fun to sing too.
-Jacks Mannequin: all things jacks mannequin are fabulous. love every one of his songs and they never get old to me same for dashboard. They fill my life with happiness.
-Let my Love Open the Door/ Freefallin- gotta love the oldies..I can't get enough of them.
-A New Day Has Come: Celine Dion. amazing.
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing: I officially L.O.V.E this song. It is so beautiful and I have a version on my Ipod that blows my mind. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have every heard. I am trying to learn it on the piano and when a friend of mine plays it on his guitar it's so beautiful. It is a song that brings the spirit, has a beautiful melody, great lyrics and I love listening to it just to get thinking.
-Also I can't discuss favorite songs without mentioning- Tim McGraw, The Band Perry, Britney, Backstreet Boys, Vanilla Ice, Eminem and oh so many more.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment