Sunday, June 10, 2012

andddd summer of 2012...off to a great start?

So the vacation was an awesome start to my Summer..and I thought man this will be the best Summer of my life right?....So turns out there was a bit of a speed bump in that future view due to a certain dumb dumb head who kinda ruined a lot for me this summer but on the flip side of that...I started my job as a Supervisor for the Trailblazers...yup that means I am in charge of all our 5-7 year olds. It is quite terrifying & crazy fun & crazy stressful but so rewarding. Our first week came to an end & I felt better about my whole work situation. I know it will be a hard Summer but I know that I can do it & I am so blessed to have a job at all & one that will keep my brain from over analyzing & thinking about a member of the opposite sex who I borderline hate these days. Yeah yeah hate is a strong word...but I am entitled to use that word at least for a few weeks because when your heart gets hurt badly...I think you are allowed to use the word hate in the sense of a slight hate not a deep hate. Anywho...I am trying to move on because I don't want that to hold me down or anything & sure all my plans are up in the air now & currently I am trying to decided what to do with my life/where to go/what job I want etc. So...only time will tell where I end up. For now I am loving & putting all my energy into my job until August 17th at which point I hopefully will have a path to head down. I've been looking into teaching, nannying, staying in utah, moving from Utah...so if anyone has any suggestions I am more than open to hearing them. I honestly have NO idea what to do with my life right now & honestly I think that I have so much going on that I am not allowing myself to start deciding on anything until June is over because I really think having some time to get used to my job & life is quite necessary. What else is new...hmmmm...not much...buying a car from my Uncle which I am stoked about! It is so awesome & makes me happy. Also I am excited to have my mom, sister, brother & I in closer areas because seeing them usually makes things a tad better. Well here's to a wonderful second week of camp...PS my 23rd birthday is looming on the horizon & coming up so fast. I am kind of excited until I start looking at all the people my age/ younger who are married & expecting their first kids on facebook...then I just get into a depressed funk. So I am also considering a facebook hiatus which I never thought would happen but I am playing with the idea because I don't want to just sit & envy what other people have because I know my time is coming it's just taking a wee bit longer...Okey doke..that's all for today. 

Currently loving: One Direction (yup guilty), Payphone-Maroon 5, snow cones mmmmm, my new vehicle, Cheez It's Duo Parmesan & Cheese, Chocolate (same old), sleeping & more sleeping, dreaming about seeing far away places, Great Harvest & popsicles of any & all flavors, also Dawson's Creek & Netflix & So You Think You Can Dance
Currently not Loving: Adele songs that are wayyy overplayed, too many kids in a pool & a fear that one could drown, the fact that I bit down my nails way to much, guys whose names rhyme with Shorgan, Summertime allergies & my stuffy nose, not sleeping nearly well enough at night & waking up multiple times
Dear Diary...
Annddd this was becuase this is always more than correct...love it. If looking for an awesome time waster...try imgfave.com it's my happy place

No comments: