So after the vacation I got way busy & distracted & all sorts of stuff & never really finished so I am FINALLY finishing up. The last day on our cruise ship we pulled into a private island. However it was rainy & so very cloudy. After a yummy breakfast..Nicole & Sarah hit the cabin for a nap & Em & I decided to hang on the deck & people watch etc. We also decided to try out some activities. The first was a people scavenger hunt hosted by the one & only Gustav (sigh...) so Em & I ran around the ship for about 20 minutes trying to find people & got back in the nick of time. I was sure we'd lost with only 11 people. However we were tied so we had a a tiebreaker with another team in naming a song that Gustav played (yup he played the piano tooo!) which I dominated. This resulted in Em & I winning 3 Norwegian key chains...boo yah! Well it started to clear up so we gathered up the gals & headed to the island for awhile on a cute little ferry over the bluest water. We laid out for a few hours & headed back to the ship. Once back, we saw they were playing games near the pool on the deck...Em & I volunteered & volunteered Sarah & Nicole so all of us went up and did some singing game and Em & I won once again woo hoo!! This time we won huge Norwegian shirts, more key chains & a beach ball! We had a yummy dinner at the fancy restaurant, watched a hilarious variety show that included the hilarious cruise staff...and watched part of an adult scavenger hunt until that got much too racy...then we went to sleep as our ship headed back to Miami. After arriving back in the good ol US of A...we rented another car, drove back to Orlando, dropped our lovely Sirrah off, tanned in some roasting sun at our hotel...ordered yummy pizza, slept & headed to Islands of Adventure the next morning where we had a good ol time riding just about every single ride, roasting even more in the Florida sun, enjoying tasty Butter beer & each other's company! Finally....we headed home to Utah...longest vacation ever & I won't lie I was stoked to see the Utah mountains again. Vacation completed & it was a huge success in my mind...worth every penny!
| winnersss!!! |
| we are the cutest things around town..or rather the Atlantic |
| twas a weee bit windy that evening |
| YER A WIZARD HARRRY |
No comments:
Post a Comment