First and foremost I have to write down these two dreams I had before I forget about them. Here's the thing, during the Summer I work at a kids summer camp. While working there every night my dreams are somehow camp related or based. The other night I had a strangely weird dream that SG (another counselor) & I were hurrying to get our kids to South Africa. We were so worried about missing our flight and I remember looking at passports. The only kid I remember in the dream was Jesse R. Then a couple nights ago I had the strangest dream ever which many people have told me is 'inception'. I dreamed that I was loading our kids onto our tie dye bus. I realized we were missing like 10 kids and so I told the bus drive R that I was going to run in to check. I ran into what looked like some kind of nightclub/arcade! I was hurrying to look for the kids and as I found them I sent them out. I remember telling Alex DB to get away from some guy and told him she was only 10! Next thing I know I was 'awake' and at the picnic table at Sunnyside park telling my coworker Janna about the dream. I was like 'Janna oh my gosh this and this' she responded with 'yeah that's probably because we drove past that old nightclub yesterday so that's why you dreamed that. Then I woke up for real! The whole Janna thing had been a dream too! It was crazyness!
As for a life update: camp is going great. I love looking forward to it every day and have so much fun! I seriously have the best job anyone could ask for. The kids are amazing. I got a calling to the welcoming committee in my new SLC ward so we'll see how that goes. I have not hung out with any of my SLC friends but mostly because I'm so exhausted every night and I don't feel like putting in too much of an effort. This weekend I am in Logan for the 4th and it's not really anything special. But I am excited to bake and cook some more then I'm super anxious to get back to camp. I miss it every day that I"m not there. that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment