Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall 2010

This fall has been one of the busiest I have ever had. It has also had many enjoyable moments. When I moved back down to Logan I was heartbroken from leaving my kids at camp. I moved back in with my sister but went right back to salt lake the first weekend I could to watch some of the kids play football. I was able to do that a few times luckily throughout October and November. School is and has been consuming all my time. I am constantly doing homework and projects. I searched for a job forever and finally found one at Bath and Body works for the holiday season. However, since I only work once a week it's not really a job. Here are a few things that have occurred this fall.
-In September my Grandma Rita got knee surgery. It was sad to see her so immovable since she is usually a busy  body. However she is doing amazing now and is going to get her other knee done December 13th. She has been back in Logan at my uncles house and I have LOVED getting to spend so much time with her and aid in her rehab.
-My cousin Mikey left  on his mission to Iowa this fall. I miss him terribly. He always made me feel included and especially when I was staying with Jen. He invited me to do things with him and his friends or even just the two of us going to a hockey game together. He is one of the funniest, kindest, most caring people I know. I am so glad they moved out here so I could get to know some of my family so much better. I am so so proud of him for going on a mission and I know he is doing amazing.
-Landon Schofield, one of my good friends from high school also got married this fall. It seems he is so grown up now and I am so happy that he is so happy now. He married a wonderful girl. I went down to Buhl for his open house and was able to spend lots of time with other friends, Jamie, Hugo, Amber etc. It was wonderful and I hope things continue well for him.
-I moved into a new apartment and out of Jen's house. i have some amazing roommates and I can now walk to school. My legs will be in great shape come next summer haha
-Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a fun weekend. It started off with a massive blizzard that was the craziest thing I have ever seen. However getting to see my parents on Thanksgiving was great. We stayed in Logan and I am happy we did. Mike and LaShawn came up for it and were here from Wed to Sunday with their two kids. Becton-2yrs old and Naiobi-7mo. They are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I spent TONS of time hanging out and playing with them. I had so much fun with them and I am so sad they had to leave.

To Be Continued....




No comments: