Sunday, October 4, 2009

refreshing weekend


Got to head home this weekend. It was a long drive but most certainly worth it. I love my house in Buhl because of the simplicity and beauty and peacefulness that comes with being here. Getting out of the city is always so refreshing. It was extra great this time because the past couple of months have been, well, more stressful than I have liked and so busy and I've felt kind of in a rut. Arriving in Buhl and breathing in some fresh air was great. 

On top of everything...this morning I awoke to a snow covered lawn! It was crazy! At first I thought...ugh snow! But as I looked out I realized that it was so beautiful and so I have decided that the snow is okay. I mean it is almost winter so I better get used to it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be one really well known hand rail in buhl?

Summer said...

of course the famous Lyday porch!!