Monday, October 12, 2009

A great new site - my life is average-

Here are a couple of my favorites so far:
"Today, my bus passed a school, and I saw a little boy dressed in a full batman costume walking around alone. I wondered aloud where his parents were, and the stranger sitting behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Dude, Bruce Wayne's parents are dead..." I laughed so hard I missed my stop. "

"Today, I was writing my English paper. There was a minimum of 850 words and I was sitting at 848. I ended the paper with "Peace out."

"Today, I set my alarm to a baby's cry. When it went off during my lecture class, the boy sitting next to me immediately opened his backpack and said "sshh, it's okay lil guy, daddy loves you" The looks were priceless and I think I'm a little bit in love. "

"Today I went to my sons class for career day as a cop in full uniform. I asked a little girl in front what she thought I was. Seeing her struggle to find the words I told her it starts with a "c" and ends with "op". Her answer? Caramel apple pop. It was the only time I had any regrets about my career."

"Today I got an update on the shipment of my Where's Waldo book. Apparently it has been lost in the mail and I'm going to get a refund on my money. Touche Waldo well played"

"Today while at the gas station, a man walked out with a shirt on that said "Who Needs Drugs?" on the front. Expecting something religious to be on the back, he turns around and I see that the back said "No seriously, I have drugs." My 50 year old mom laughed harder than I did"

2 comments:

Jen said...

haha. love those. lindsey would have loved those to. maybe i'll write some of them to her.

you do realize i'm going to have to re-do your header when you change your blog name right?

Summer said...

errhmmm sure? ha ha I dunno if I'll change the header I just didnt like that as the address