Firstly-today while browsing the grade area online for my Orientation to Education class, I happened upon numerous comments on every assignment from my instructor. Each was positive and mentioned how great my writing was and how much she enjoys reading them, as well as the fact that they are so well written. I mean, sure she probably says that to lots of students but it still made me feel pretty good. Then I get to the grade for my Historical Perspectives paper and there was written “Summer, your Historical Perspectives paper is one of the best I have read in a long time. etc...". This made me feel really good because I really do try to write well on all of my assignments and I had been pretty worried about this particular paper so as of today....+10 points to Summer.
Lastly- In my film class today we talked about comedies and parodies. The first 3 clips our teacher chose to show to us....music videos by Weird Al. This made for a fantastic morning as, everyone should know, Weird Al is just plain awesome as well as a genius. So enjoy this as a tribute to the first morning I have actually liked my Intro to Film teacher.
/embed>
Sidenote: Dangerous Minds- the film that the original song comes on is quite fantastic.
2 comments:
um, i just realized that i have never once read anything you've written. except your not-so-hidden secret diaries :)
wait what?? what diaries ha ha
Post a Comment