Saturday, April 14, 2012

quickie update + lots of photos

-so turns out I've slacked on photos a lot so here are plenty of them to have on the record
-graduation is in t-minus 3 weeks! I finish student teaching in 1 1/2 weeks and our cruise with Sarah (instead of  Jacqui) takes place in exactly 1 month from TODAY!
gangs all here!! pizza pie karaoke night for Jacqui's Bday!

spencer & i slurping jello shots through straws

yup we sang BABY by Justin Bieber: happy birthday Jacqui!

love of roomies
B 12 loves us some kyle. typical night hanging around

Don & I: he's my main man at friends of the elderly. heart him

Em cuddling me into her bosom

darling boy. can't get enough of him



we had a MAC camera night. it was hilarious. this is why we love each other
cuties in the backseat on our way to festival of colors

frontseaters stuck in traffic on our festival roadtrip!


before we went color crazy. so much love
typical night with our sweet neighbor man spencer!

Em's birthday= roommate photo!!

aww roommates cutting jacqui's cake. such love

we are the cutest nerds around this town!

russell from UP= Jacqui

our valentine's dance.

nerd dance time!
Nobi & I

working together uncle & niece

cute workers making mom's cake



No comments: